Friday, October 5, 2007

Come On, Folks


While I suspect I don't have a widespread problem here, I did want to note that two of my signs, on Low Street and Toppans Lane, have been repeatedly knocked over or taken.

Without even going into how immature and downright piffleheaded this kind of political games-playing is, I would ask my sign stalker to take note that if you are simply trashing my signs, I purposely chose the material they are printed on because it is recyclable.

So at least respect that.

And if you have an issue with me, my home phone is 978 499 3883. Since you seem to be out and about at night, I'm usually up until midnight, and I'm happy to discuss the issues you have with my candidacy. Although it would a much more useful conversation to talk about the needs of the schools, and my record of responding to, and often predicting those needs. I'm not Nostradamus, but after a six years you can get a pretty good handle on what y will look like when you cut x.

So, my friend, pick up the phone and call, so we can chat.

No comments: